Hello! This is post number 100! I’ve been meaning to properly introduce myself for a while on this blog and there was also a couple of quiz posts and random fact posts that various other bloggers tagged me in which I never got round to completing. I thought this might be a good chance to sort of re-introduce myself and tell you a bit more about me!
1. It’s been two years since I left full-time education. OH MY WORD.
2. I love breakfast! Going out for breakfast is one of my favourite activities to do.
3. I have a really strange accent – it fluctuates between London, generic Southern and vaguely Wrexham/Scouse.
4. I love films! My favourite filmmakers include Todd Solondz, Damien Odoul and Akira Kurosawa. I’m a big film geek…
5. I’m late to everything! Birthdays, meetings, rehearsals I’ve organised, my own gigs, dates, parties… even when I leave early I end up late.
7. I absolutely LOVE Sailor Moon and have done since I was 7.
8. I’m part Welsh and I lived in Wales between the ages of 2 and 12. I can still remember bits of the language.
9. My left side is covered in scars – my shoulder, elbow, arms, knee, stomach and ankle on my left side all have pretty bad scarring (including one scar that looks like a shark bite).
12.I have a different nickname with every group. Lails, Baby, Bunny, Little Bear, Baba, Kitkat, Lilo, Achmed and The Hipster are just some of my regular nicknames – I don’t know what it is but I seem to attract them.
15. I’m very loud! I think years of teaching, directing and needing to be heard over other people have just left me with a very loud speaking voice. I also have quite a recognisable (read: annoying) laugh.
16. I am a big fan of tea. My current favourite is Kenyan tea with passion fruit!
17. I’ve been cutting my own hair since I was 14. I wouldn’t trust anybody else and it’s also quite expensive in London.
18. I had a phobia of make-up and hair products as a child. I think that’s why I don’t really bother now as I’ve still retained some dislike.
19. My two favourite places to be are on stage or in transit. I also love waking up in unfamiliar and new places.
20. I’ve kept a diary since I was 10 and I’m very good at remembering dates, such as birthdays, anniversaries and the day I met certain people.
21. I love crunchy peanut-butter, especially with bananas or on toast.
22. The next places I’d like to visit are Japan and Mexico, and the one continent I’ve not yet explored is Australasia.
23. I’m absolutely obsessed with animals! I’ve become such a geek with learning about animals and have been slowly studying species by species since I was about 20.
24. I’m known for never finishing meals – I rarely eat meals by myself as I struggle to finish plates and hate wasting food.
25. I am a big musical theatre geek! I started training in dance and drama when I was about 7 and I was still recently performing MT on stage until earlier this year.
So there you go, I hope you found it interesting! Thank you all so much for reading the last 100 posts – I’d love to know which ones you’ve enjoyed most or would like to see more of! And don’t forget to share a few facts about yourselves, I’d love to get to know you all better!