“Hey, I’ve got a Christmas Tree in my hair! Ho Ho Ho!!” – what a twat. So anyway, ICYMI I’m undertaking #Slogmas. I realise that for most people #Blogmas and #Vlogmas will be Christmas – themed and I can tell you right now the “content” I have pre-planned is not Christmassy. No sir. Crime, cakes, tinder dates, race, Steven Universe, homosexual animals, shrunken heads, television, burgers and cartoons, fine by me; Christmas… well there’s this and one other Christmas post, so, not that much.
That aside, I thought why not ease myself in with a simple Christmas list (there won’t be too many of these, don’t worry). By nature I’m a born Scrooge but in the last few years I’ve been trying to change that. I thought I’d tell you about the festivities I have planned for this year; I’m trying to avoid turning Christmas into some kind of task-based checklist, but these are the things I’d like to happen.
1. Buy a Christmas tree and invest in some decorations, then actually decorate my office with them.
2. Watch a lot of Christmas films (I’ve only seen two. Seriously)
3. Write Christmas cards and actually send them to my overseas family!
4. Go to my favourite London spots during weekdays (nobody wants to deal with those weekend shopping crowds) and try to appreciate the Winter weather.
5. Visit at least 3 Christmas attractions.
6. Have a really good night out!!!
7. Cook a special Christmas dinner for all of my closest friends.
8. Try to visit my family.
9. Record a Christmas cover with James.
10. Create a Christmas category on my blog. (DONE) (YEAH BEING PRODUCTIVE…ISH)
At present I have a few gigs planned, but almost no social events due to the huge workload I have over Christmas, but there are a few parties I’m hoping to make if I get the time! What are you guys hoping to do this Christmas? Also – I’ve only planned about 10 days of Slogmas! So if you a request, please make yourself known.